The Globescape is established as an International Journal of Environment and Safety Management that houses researched articles and publishes same for policy makers as well as Environment and Safety Practitioners to use as a reference material in caring out their duties. Each article is reviewed by three professionals and two professors before publishing.
Click here to read articles.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research articles are invited from interested scholars and researchers in the academic community and other establishments for publication in the International Journal of Environment and Safety Management in any of the following areas:
- Environmental Sustainability
- Environmental health and disease control
- Occupational safety
- Spatial Safety
- Food Security
- Any other issues relating to Health, Safety and Environment management
FORMATArticles should normally include the following parts, but depending on the type of articles and subjects covered some parts may not be necessary:
- ABSTRACT usually 200-250 words summarizing main points;
- KEYWORDS usually 4-6 keywords are required;
- INTRODUCTION different from the abstract in that it “set the stage” for the content of the article rather than telling the reader what it is about;
- MAIN BODY may incorporate subtitle, artwork, photos, chats etc,
- CONCLUSION assessment of result or restatement of points in introduction;
- REFERENCES use author/date citation method. Numbered footnotes or endnotes will be converted. Include complete publication information. Standard is the Chicago Manual of style, 14th edition, the University of Chicago press.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTAll Manuscripts should be submitted electronically as an attachment through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscripts should not be more than 6000 words. The title pages should contain the title of the articles, names(s), qualification(s), status/ranks and affliction of the author(s). If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact on the numbers below:
ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURESAll manuscripts will be reviewed by two or more referees to ensure accuracy and relevance. Based on the referee’s recommendation, a manuscript may be reviewed by the author(s) before final acceptance. The author(s) will be required to the sum of $80 or N20,000.00 into the institute account. The fee covers review fee, publication fee and one hard copy of the publication which will be mailed to the corresponding author after the edition has been published.
- Account Name: Environment and Safety Management Institute
- Account number: 0084523694
- Bank: Diamond Bank